What should I do if I have received a damaged product?
If items were visibly damaged on receipt, we kindly ask you to support us by accepting the parcel and contacting us within 3 working days, as well as providing us with the proof as following:
- Photos of the front and back sides of the packaging box
2. Photo, video, screenshot of the defective item
3. Photo, video, screenshot of the defect or defective area
Our sales manager will communicate with you for further information.
What if I receive a wrong item?
If you have received an incorrect item or if the item is not in the expected condition, please contact our customer service through our web form on the customer service page. This must be done within 3 working days of receipt of the delivery.
How do I make a return?
Of course, we want you to be satisfied with your product and have the opportunity to look more closely at the product. If the product is not as you imagined, you have 14 days to return it.
All returned items should be wrapped and well packaged so that the packaging is not damaged. Return all items with original packaging if possible and the tags must still be attached. You may not tape or paste anything directly on the product's original packaging.
The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to goods with broken seals / without tags. The right to return or exchange a product also does not apply to certain items due to health or hygiene reasons, such as underwear, pacifiers, baby bottles, breastfeeding inserts, hair accessories.
This is how to easily handle your return:
- You received a pre-paid return slip in your package.
- Stick the return slip onto the package.
- Pack the package carefully and tape it up.
- Don't forget to complete the commercial invoice and attach it to the outside of the package.
- Drop your package off at the nearest UPS drop-off spot.
- Make sure to ask for a receipt so you can track your package.
Please email below details to your sales manager's email address or firstname.lastname@example.org after you send the defective items:
2.Returning back Product list
3.Fault details for each item
4.Original Order number in SUNSKY for each item
NOTE! You are the customer who has the financial responsibility for your shipment coming to us. Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.